Here are a few thoughts in short form, without any links or references, consider them as friendly conversation starters over a beer...
- I tend to think for myself and this means that I have a list of Words I’m Allergic To
- My opinion of diagramming techniques is heavily influenced by my Law of Napkins
- I am unorthodox in many ways so I wrote a short piece In Defense of Short Memory
- The 80/20 rule is one of those I can’t not see everywhere, here’s How To Draw 80/20
- I’ve rewritten my earlier piece on "Program Inference" as The End of Source Code
- Here’s my field based super-optimistic locking scheme that I call Differential Locking
- My battle cry on what everything is wrong with OO and how to fix it Objects Are Overrated
- The current Machine/Deep Learning hype made me realise that Aping Is Not Learning
- My friends most likely don’t agree with this but that’s OK, I see it as The Mobbing Delusion
- Here’s my solution to the privacy/observation/1984 saga, which is Ubiquitous Data Flow
- We’ve ever more ever better things yet we’re ever more stressed Progress Equals Stress
PS: in a bout of continuous perfectionism I deleted all old content and did not get around to write much yet. But hey, there’s always teh twitters!